Dr.Sachin S. Ingle
From govt. medical college and hospital, Aurangabad
At Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital Mumbai.
Fellowship and Diploma in minimal access surgery at SAGES (USA) approved center. FIAGES :
Fellowship of Indian association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- International Hepato Pancreatico Biliary Association (IHPBA) Indian Section
- Association of minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).
- Indian association of surgical oncology.
- I.M.A. Academy of Medical Specialties
- Foundation of Head and neck oncology.
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo- Surgeons (IAGES).
- World association of Laparoscopic surgeons (WALS).
Practicing cancer and laparoscopic surgeon
Vast Experience in treating various DiseasesHead and neck cancer-
Performing almost all types of head and neck cancer surgeriesSkin cancers-
Performing almost all types of skin cancer surgeriesBreast diseases-
Perfoming all types of cancer and non cancer breast surgeries.Gastrointestinal diseases-
Performing all types of gastrointestinal cancer and non cancer surgeries
Performing all types of gastrointestinal laparoscopic surgeries.Laparoscopic surgery-
Performing all types of abdominal and pelvic laparoscopic surgeries
Attended many national and international conferences.
MS, FMAS, DMAS Consultant Obstetrician, Gynecologist, Infertility Consultant
from SETH GS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MUMBAI
MS in OBGY Gynecology from
MGM medical college Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Fellowship and Diploma in minimal access surgery at SAGES (USA) approved center.
FOGSI recognized centre.
Practicing gynaecologist, infertility specialist and gynaec laparoscopic surgeon
Vast Experience in treating various gynaecological Diseases laparoscopically and by open method .
Routinely performing total laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic tubal ligation,laparoscopic ectopic pregnancy operation.
Routinely performing almost all hysteroscopic operatonsions