Endometriosis is a condition where tissue similar to the lining of the uterus is found elsewhere in the body.Found anywhere in the pelvic cavity: on the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, and on the pelvic sidewall, uterosacral ligaments, the cul-de-sac, the pouch of Douglas, and in the recto-vaginal septum.It can be found in caesarian-section scars, laparoscopy or laparotomy scars, and on the bladder, bowel, intestines, colon, appendix, and rectum.
- Pelvic pain
- Before/during/after menstruation
- During ovulation
- During urination
- During or after sexual intercourse as a low backache.
- Fatigue, Diarrhoea or constipation
- Abdominal bloating
- Heavy or irregular bleeding Infertility
- Laparoscopy is the best way
- Combination of more than one treatment.
- Pain killers
- Hormonal therapy